AURANGABAD The finest spectacles of the Indian classical art are hidden in an isolated canyon located in the Aurangabad district of Maharashtra, India. A world-renowned heritage site, the Ajanta Caves are one of the oldest cave monuments in India, dating back to the 2nd Century BC. These caves were artistically excavated by the craftsmen for the Buddhist monks who prayed, lived and taught at this site. The exclusive paintings at the Ajanta caves provide a panorama of the lives of Buddha and the Jatakas, and also provide a good account of the life in ancient times. Aurangabad is most famous for its historical monuments and caves.
AURANGABAD 03 NIGHTS/ 04 DAYS
|01||Mumbai-Aurangabad||Board the flight from Mumbai to Aurangabad. On arrival transfer to the hotel and check-in. Rest of day free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at Aurangabad.|
|02||Excursion to Ellora||In the morning head out to Ellora Caves. Impressive in their own right are the rock-hewn temples and monasteries of Ellora that lie just 30 kms away from Aurangabad City and are the meeting point of the Buddhists, Jains and Hindus. In all, there are 34 elaborate cave temples. This afternoon enjoy an excursion to Daulatabad Fort, a labyrinthine structure that was once covered in Persian tiles. Overnight stay in|
|03||Excursion to Ajanta||Post breakfast enjoy full day excursion to Ajanta Caves. Nestling in an inner fold of the Sahyadri hills, 100 kms from the city of Aurangabad in the shape of a mammoth horseshoe are the 30 rock-hewn caves of Ajanta, dating from 2nd century B.C. Discovered in 1819, by a group of British Offcers, these startling achievements took around 600 years to create. Carved with little more than a hammer and chisel, Ajanta, once the retreat of the Buddhist monastic orders features several ‘Chaityas’ and Viharas. The exquisite paintings and sculptures of Buddha’s life belong to the Mahayana period. Overnight stay in Aurangabad.|
|04||Excursion to Paithan and depart||Post breakfast visit Paithan. The little town is famous for its Shrine of Sant Eknath also visit Sant Dnyaneshwar garden. You can do shopping of Paithani sarees for your near ones as the town is mostly famous for the beautiful paithani silk saris which sport intricately embroidered gold or silver borders. In the evening transfer to the airport to board the return flight.|
- Package Inclusions:
- • 03 nights’ accommodation in Hotel Taj at Aurangabad
- • Daily breakfast expect day 01
- • All Transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova
- • Includes toll & parking fees of vehicle.
- • Complimentary usage of Wi-Fi, Swimming Pool
- • All taxes included
- Package Exclusions:
- • Air fare
- • Lunches and Dinners
- • Monument entrance fees
- • Camera Video Camera charges at monuments
- • Port rage and Guide charges
- • Tips & Gratuity
- • Extra usage of vehicle
- • Any personal expenses
- • Services not mentioned in the inclusions column
- Please Note:
- • Hotel check-in time is at 1400 hrs/ check-out time is at 1200 hrs
- • No breakfast on day 01.
- • The above cost is just an approximate cost and it may vary at the time of booking
- • Vehicle for fair use between 8 AM to 6 PM within municipal limits except in case of transfers or quoted specifically
- • Ajanta is closed on Monday and Ellora is closed on Tuesday
- • The above is just a quote and we are not holding any bookings
- • The above prices are subject to change
- • The rate at the time of confirmation will be applicable.
- • We would confirm the booking only after receiving full payment.
Looking forward to serving you and assuring you our best services on time.
Awaiting your confirmation on the above.