Golden Triangle Tour is the most popular tourist circuit in India. This incredible Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary comprising the three famous cities of India - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur having grandeur, glory & history.
- • Delhi is one where you will be inspired, amazed, fascinated and impressed at every corner. The city's importance lies not just in its past glory as the seat of empires and magnificent monuments, but also in the rich and diverse cultures. In Delhi, you will discover that the city is sprinkled with dazzling gems: captivating ancient monuments, fascinating museums and art galleries, architectural wonders, a vivacious performing-arts scene, fabulous eating places and bustling markets.
- • Agra is blessed with one of the Seven Wonders of the World -Taj Mahal, it is one of the most prominent destinations of Uttar Pradesh. Agra is also known as the Land of palaces. Not just palaces, it also has a lot of intricate and beautiful architecture. It remains a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings. It is one of the most important favorite destinations of the worldwide travel lovers owing to its exceptional collection of religious places, monuments, forts, palaces and other places.
- • Jaipur is the picturesque capital of Rajasthan also known as the Pink city. The tourist attractions in Jaipur are the architectural marvels, perhaps the most popular being the Hawa Mahal, once used as a veil by the royal women to watch the proceedings on the road, it is today one of the most visited monuments in Jaipur. The City Palace is a perfect blending of Mughal and Rajput architecture. Ambar Fort offers a magnificent view of the city and its surrounding area. It is Planned with wide roads and according to the ancient Indian Shilpa Shastra or architecture, Jaipur today still retains its old world charm amongst its bustling business centers.
GOLDEN TRIANGLE [DELHI-AGRA-JAIPUR]: 5 NIGHTS/ 6 DAYS
|01||Delhi Arrival||Board flight for Delhi. On arrival at the Delhi airport in morning. Visit Delhi- Red fort, Chandni chowk, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, later transfer to the hotel. Check-in hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.|
|02||Delhi Sightseeing||After breakfast full day sightseeing tour of Delhi, Rajghat, Feroz Shah Kotla fort, Jantar Mantar, Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar and . Drive past the Presidential Palace and the Parliament House. Overnight stay in Delhi.|
|03||Delhi – Agra
(approx. 2-3 hrs-211 km)
|Today after breakfast, hotel check-out and transfer to Agra. After arrival at Agra visit one of the wonders of the world Taj Mahal, later visit Agra fort. Overnight stay in Agra.|
|04||Agra – Jaipur
(approx. 3-4 hrs -238 km)
|In the morning after breakfast, check-out from hotel and visit Fatehpur Sikri and departure to Jaipur. In evening visit Chokhi Dhani - A Rajasthani village. Overnight stay in Jaipur.|
|05||Jaipur Sightseeing||After breakfast today enjoy Jaipur city tour - visit the Amer fort, City fort, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal, Birla mandir. Overnight stay in Jaipur.|
|06||Depart from Jaipur||After breakfast, hotel check-out, free time for shopping. Later departure to the airport to board the return flight.|
LAND PACKAGE DETAILS:
Hotel Details: (3 star hotel)
|Delhi||Muse Sarovar Portico|
|Agra||The Gateway Hotel|
- Approx Cost:
- Rs. 49,494 per Adult on Single Occupancy
- Rs. 28,001 per Adult on Double Occupancy
Hotel Details: (5 star hotel)
|Delhi||The Taj Palace|
|Agra||The Gateway Hotel|
|Jaipur||Jai Mahal Palace|
- Approx Cost:
- Rs. 95,116 per Adult on Single Occupancy
- Rs. 51,047 per Adult on Double Occupancy
- Package Inclusions:
- • 2 nights’ accommodation in Delhi
- • 1 night accommodation in Agra
- • 2 nights’ accommodation in Jaipur
- • Daily breakfast expect day 01
- • All Transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova
- • All taxes included
- Package Exclusions:
- • Air fare
- • Lunches and Dinners
- • Monument entrance fees
- • Camera Video Camera charges at monuments
- • Port rage and Guide charges
- • Tips & Gratuity
- • Extra usage of vehicle
- • Any personal expenses
- • Services not mentioned in the inclusions column
- Please Note:
- • Hotel check-in time is at 1400 hrs/ check-out time is at 1200 hrs
- • No breakfast on day 01.
- • The above cost is just an approximate cost and it may vary at the time of booking
- • Vehicle for fair use between 8 AM to 6 PM within municipal limits except in case of transfers or quoted specifically
- • The above is just a quote and we are not holding any bookings
- • The above prices are subject to change
- • The rate at the time of confirmation will be applicable.
- • We would confirm the booking only after receiving full payment.
Looking forward to serving you and assuring you our best services on time.
Awaiting your confirmation on the above.